Crypto Hardware Refunds
Bitmart imports most hardware from the Chinese mainland or Hong Kong.
All ASIC hardware carries a limited 3-month warranty unless stated otherwise on the product page, and items not in working condition must be sent back to Bitmart in its original packaging to Unit 208, 2nd Floor, 29@Marloth Building, 29 Marloth St, Nelspruit, 1200, Mpumalanga, South Africa. We can facilitate a warranty swop out with the suppliers but cannot fulfil warranty swop outs as we merely import the hardware on special request.
Warranty will be void if evidence of overclocking is present in any electronic hardware if there are burnt chips, the warranty seals are broken and water damage. Only factory defects are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. Bitmart merely facilitates the claim process on behalf of the client for an admin fee (communicated to you by our admin department on the matter as each case is unique).
Bitmart is an import, sourcing & procurement company and procures products on the client’s behalf with special order instructions. Bitmart cannot fulfil any warranty claims, repairs, or supplier returns on behalf of a client but we can facilitate the process to assist the customer. We will, however, assist the buyer to the best of our ability to help him/her with this process, as all orders are special orders for our clients. Bitmart does not do any warranty returns to the product manufacturer and it is the client’s responsibility to contact the manufacturer directly for any returns or repair. On special request, Bitmart can facilitate and assist at an extra administration fee with product returns on behalf of the client.
No refunds will be processed on imported products due to the nature of our product and the conditions of sale by our international suppliers. All imported goods are considered special orders and are sold on a pre-order basis, Second Hand Hardware will carry no refund or credits. Any delays in shipment due to Customs Clearance or the CBCU detaining Shipments or SAPS inspecting parcels or any form of delay be it Governmental or Act of God will not hold Bitmart Liable in any manner or form. No Compensation or loss of income can be claimed from Bitmart in this regard what so ever.
Products that carry a money-back guarantee will be governed by these terms:
- If the product is in full working order, Bitmart can on special request source another client willing to buy the product from the purchaser at an agreed-upon rate between the original purchaser and Bitmart. During this period the product must be in Bitmart’s possession to avoid delays in shipment if a buyer is found.
- The money-back guarantees start from the date of payment and only applies to goods sourced locally inside South Africa and the guarantee must be honoured by the supplier of the goods to Bitmart. Imported Goods Suppliers do not give any money-back guarantee and thus no imported goods are covered by this money-back guarantee.
- Bitmart reserves the right to reject any claim for a refund in the event that Bitmart found that the products were used. The Client must describe the reason for the refund in an email addressed to email@example.com and refunds without proper cause will not be accepted. Reasons pertaining to fluctuation in performance of income-generating products are not seen as a probable cause or grounds for any refund.
- Store Credit Can be given for the use in another transaction on the shop.bitmart.co.za website at the discretion of Bitmart and only if the client accepts the offer in writing.
- All returns on warranty swop outs or repairs are for the client’s own account such as shipping and import/export duties.
Exceptions to the matter that may lead to an agreed refund between parties, authorized by the company will be done on the following conditions:
1. All refunds are subject to an admin fee of up to 15% of the refund amount.
2. All refunds will be processed at the earliest convenience of the company due to the nature of our business and being dependant on sales of imported goods that were cancelled to generate cash flow to front refunds of previous orders as the resale will most probably be done at a discounted rate resulting in a loss on the transaction.
3. Refunds will be available in the form of a credit on our Bitmart store shop.bitmart.co.za if after a 90 day period the credit is still unused the client can apply for the refund to be done in Fiat Currency minus the admin fee in point 1. of this section.
Due to Government Health regulations, no mask may be returned or refunded.
For further refund policy info please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +2787 095 3431.
Online Order Cancellations and Refunds
Please note that all online order cancellations processed through Yoco will have a 3.91% processing fee of the total amount for all refunds.
All orders made in BTC will be refunded in FIAT Currency South African Rand at the price of purchase.