- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Miner
Moonlander 2 Specs: (these are prototype specs and can change in production version)
– 3mh to 5mh scrypt performance per miner
– Uses about 1.5w/mh for most of that range
– Core clock from 500mhz to nearly 1GHz!
– Fully customizable core voltage range from .6 – 1v
– Fully redesigned 5v->core voltage stage with about 95% efficiency
– Heavy duty/over speced parts were used to ensure wide range of operation (stick can be pushed to nearly 6mh if you can cool it)
– Status LEDs for power, TX and RX transmission
– Uses latest bfgminer 5.4 for control
– Will work with all Mac OS, Linux, and Windows-based PCs, as well as RPi’s etc (and I will be offering easy to use pre-compiled binaries)
The Moonlander 2 is over 4x the speed, over 5x the efficiency, and nearly 5x the profitability. This beats out any other stick miner whether scrypt or any other algo! You can run multiple Moonlanders with a USB HUB also available from Bitmart.
The best part is that this stick is consuming under 5 watts at its peak efficiency range (~ 4MH), so unlike the original Moonlander which was nearly impossible to operate without a hub and fan, this stick can easily run on USB 3 power with no fan in the 3-4MH range.
|Dimensions||16 × 11 × 11 cm|