Innosilicon A6 LTC Master
Innosilicon A6 LTCMaster
Innosilicon A6 LTCMaster 1.23Gh/s 1500W, the world’s most powerful and efficient LTC Miner, brand new A6 LTCMaster – limited release!
SHIPPING FROM SUPPLIER 10 DAYS AFTER PAYMENT CONFIRMATION
Sold By: Bitmart
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Innosilicon A6 LTC Master
The Innosilicon A6 LTC Master is the world’s first GH LTC miner, A6 reaches a spectacular 1.23Gh/s ( /- 8%), with 1500W ( /- 8% @25℃) at the wall, offer its customers best mining competitive advantage, significantly lower operating cost, higher ROI and longevity. It has a small form factor, low noise, better quality and more reliable, designed to win and possess best ever resell values.
- Part Number: INNOSILICON A6 LTCMaster
- Hashrate: 1.23Gh/s ( -8% performance, can be over-clocked at user’s risk)
- Power Consumption:1500W ( /-8%, normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature )
- Size: (L)350mm*(W)250mm*(H)155mm (dual tube)
- Net Weight: 8.46KG (without PSU)
- Voltage: 12V
- Required rated PSU: 1600W or above, 17 * PCI-E 6Pin, feel free to order the matching PSU through our web
- Cooling: air-cooled with 2 fans per tube, 4 fans in total
- Internet connection:Ethernet
- Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Power supply connection: 2 PCIE port per power board.
Innosilicon A6 LTC Master Warranty:
Miner sales is different from the general consumer electronics products, which are specially customized according to customers’ needs. Please notice before purchase. The after-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, the product cannot be returned or refund.
180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from Innosilicon.
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsiblility of the customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted in response to market condition changes at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
- Miner itself is demolished, privately altered or component replacement;
- Lightning, voltage surges, poor quality power supply causes damage;
- Circuit boards and components are filled with water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
- The circuit board or the chip is burned;
- Over clocking.
- If this happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
Note:Please ensure your miners be taken care in a proper farm with cooling and dust filter conditions. Warranty expires if you overclock miners or running miners at excessive heat or dust conditions beyond our target range
|Dimensions||35 × 12.5 × 15.5 cm|