- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
AntRouter R1 employs the BM1485 ASIC chip
Finally an ASIC chip to mine Scrypt coins
The BM1485 chip, the first Litecoin Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chip in more than two years, is designed by the same team that designs the world’s most power-efficient ASIC chips for Bitcoin mining.
Pocket-size portable design
Surf the Internet or mine from anywhere anytime!
The small and sturdy build of the R1-LTC makes it easy to carry in your pocket and set up wireless internet access wherever internet is available.
Litecoin miner and lottery
A WiFi router that mines a small yet steady stream of Litecoins
The R1-LTC’s power consumption is comparable to that of an average WiFi router yet, just by staying powered on like your existing WiFi router, it brings you a chance every 2.5 minutes to win 25 Litecoins!
Even if you don’t win the jackpot, you still continue to get a small steady stream of coins based on the network difficulty of the Scrypt coin being mined.
2. 4G wireless router
Supports the 2.4G WiFi standard and a WiFi speed up to 150Mbps
R1-LTC is also a 2.4G wireless router that supports PPPoE, WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption and a WiFi transmission rate of up to 150Mbps.
Enhanced user experience
Employs the open-source OpenWrt firmware
The user interface of the R1-LTC uses a web version of the open-source and powerful OpenWrt firmware to deliver a fast and smooth user experience.
Portable device charger
Built-in USB port to charge various devices
The built-in USB port of the AntRouter R1-LTC makes it more useful as you can charge your phone or other digital devices while the AntRouter continues its normal function as a WiFi router and a Scrypt coin miner.
Many Scrypt coins, any pool
Tested for Litecoin but ready to mine other Scrypt coins
Although the R1-LTC has only been tested to mine Litecoin, it can theoretically mine any Scrypt coin! Furthermore, you can mine on any mining pool you choose which is a significant enhancement over the earlier AntRouter R1.
- WiFi standard 802.11g/n, 2.4G
- WiFi transmission rate 150Mbps
- ASIC chip type BM1485
- Hashrate of chip 1.29MH/s
- Mining mode Mines on any pool
- Power consumption 3.78W 2.9% at the wall (220VAC Power efficiency @25℃ ,85% conversion efficiency of built-in AC to DC power supply)
- Mining power efficiency 2.93 J/MH 2.9% at the wall (220VAC Power efficiency @25℃ ,85% conversion efficiency of built-in AC to DC power supply)
- AC voltage input 100-220V AC
- Input current 0.2A
- USB charging port voltage 5V
- Operating temperature 0 – 40°C
- Storage temperature -40 – 85°C
- Operating humidity 5%RH-95%RH,prevent condensation
- Product dimensions 84.5mm(L) x 56.6mm(W) x 29mm(H)
- Weight 148 grams
- Package dimensions 110.5mm(L) x 82mm(W) x 40mm(H)
- Package weight 216.8 grams
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 4 cm|