Antminer T17 42Ths
Antminer T17 42Ths Specifications:
- Hash Rates: Antminer T17 42Ths depending on batch. Variation of ±5% is expected
- Power Consumption 2310W (40Ths batch) at the wall, with Bitmart’s APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp. Expected discrepancy of 10%
- Power Efficiency 55 J/TH 10% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW9 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit 135x BM1580
- Dimensions: 298.2mm(L) x 178mm(W) x 296.6mm(H)
- Cooling 2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection Ethernet
- Frequency Automatically set
- Weight: 9.73Kg
Visit the online profit calculator to see the Antminer T17 40Ths 7nm Bitcoin Miner profitability.
View the Earn While You Wait Estimated Earnings Below:
Sold By: Bitmart
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Antminer T17 42Ths
The Antminer T17 42Ths is equipped with Bitmain’s 2nd Generation 7nm chip process and utilizing the world’s leading TSMC FinFET technology. Global optimization is achieved through an enhanced chip performance improving computational performance. The T17’s optimized structure delivers a continues amount of improved hashing power achieving new heights. Adopting the new heat dissipation structure, the dual tube design is applied to reduce wind resistance. The space between the air inlet to the air outlet has been reduced by 50%, improving heat dissipation which further enhances the long-term operation of the miner and reduce maintenance costs for users. New generation chip pursues deeper improvements on power efficiency achieving 55 J/TH, generating more income to miners. A new generation design, effectively prevents dust and improves the stability and safety of the miner. The new APW9 power supply ensures miners a stable operation, saving electricity costs.
Antminer T17 42Ths Specifications:
|Reference power on wall, Watt||2310|
|Reference power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH||55.00|
|Hashrate & Power|
|Power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH||55.00||58.85|
|Power efficiency on wall @40°C, J/TH||58.82||62.94|
|Power on wall, Watt (1-1)||2310||2766|
|Power supply AC input voltage, Volt (1-2)||200||220||240|
|Power supply AC input current , Amp200 (1-3)||10.50||13.83|
|Power supply Input AC Frequency Range, Hz||47||50||63|
|Quantity of hash chips||90|
|Quantity of hash boards||3|
|Networking connection mode||RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, w/o package),mm(2-1)||298.2*178.0*296.6|
|Net weight, kg (2-2)||9.73|
|Noise, dBA @25°C (2-3)||82|
|Operation humidity, RH(no condensation)||10%||90%|
(1-1) Min condition: 25°C, min J/TH, typical Hashrate
Max condition: 40°C, max J/TH, max Hashrate
(1-2) Caution: Wrong input voltage may probably cause miner damaged
(1-3) Typ condition: min reference power, typical AC input voltage
Max condition: max reference power, min AC input voltage
(2-1) Including PSU size
(2-2) Including PSU weight
(2-3) Max condition: Fan is under max RPM(rotation per minute).
The following are included:
- Firmware Setup
- Power Supply
- Miner linking to Pool account and wallet (Please provide wallet details at checkout)
- Physical Inspection & testing to ensure you get a 100% working miner
- Power Cable
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date from the Factory to Bitmart. To avail this warranty, email email@example.com. Overclocking the Antminer will void the warranty immediately. Bitmart only facilitates warranty claims on behalf of the client. We don’t carry the warranty on behalf of Bitmain! Please log a ticket here: Antminer Repair Ticket. Please note shipping costs are for the client’s account Bitmart charges an admin fee of R450 for facilitating the process.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given. Defective machines can be repaired for free under the warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
- In some cases, the warranty will be void, but we can still do repairs at your own expense if requested. The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from us first
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment
- Bitmain Warranty Conditions found here.
Bitmart facilitates the repair of Antminer products. If you require a repair done on an Antminer please open a repair ticket and send us the unit for testing and fault finding. All preparatory parts that are damaged will be sent to a repair site in Hong Kong or the USA depending on the nature of the damage and type of part. You can order replacement parts for your Antminers here.
Bitmart cannot guarantee the hash rate of miners thus the advertised Hash Rate is that of the manufacturer and an online statistic procured through Nicehash (Click here) is used to determine earnings.
The income of the miner is not guaranteed and is not controlled by Bitmart. Governing factors of earnings such as Algorithm Network Difficulty and Coin Value determine earnings. No refunds can be given due to the fact that miners are specially ordered and suppliers do not allow refunds. This clause is in line with the Consumer Protection Act and forms part of the special orders section.
Please click here to shop the range of Asic Miners that Bitmart has on offer.
|Dimensions||45 × 30 × 30 cm|
11-20 Jan 2020