Antminer T17 40TH 7nm Bitcoin Miner
Antminer T17 40TH 7nm Bitcoin Miner Profitability & Specs
Visit the online profit calculator to see the Antminer T17 40TH 7nm Bitcoin Miner profitability.
The following are included:
- Firmware Setup
- Miner linking to Pool account and wallet (Please provide wallet details at checkout)
- Physical Inspection & testing to ensure you get a 100% working miner
- Power Cable
Sold By: Bitmart
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Antminer T17 40TH 7nm Bitcoin Miner
Antminer T17 40TH 7nm Bitcoin Miner otherwise known as the T17 Antminer is equipped with Bitmain’s second-generation 7nm chip, which uses the world’s leading TSMC FinFET technology to apply global optimization methodology and significantly improve chip performance. The same powerful performance, lower hashrate cost, so that the 7nm mining machine is at your fingertips. The machine verifies Bitcoin transactions and you earn the transaction fees that are charged by the Bitcoin Blockchain as well as block rewards to reward the Bitcoin miners for their efforts of verifying the transactions. Bitcoin mining can give you a decent passive income and a machine is a standalone unit that only needs to be connected to the Internet and power. To get a more in-depth understanding of what Bitcoin mining is, feel free to view our video here.
Antminer T17 Specifications:
- Hash Rates: Antminer T17 40TH/s depending on batch. Variation of ±5% is expected
- Power Consumption 2200W (40TH/s batch) at the wall, with Bitmart’s APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp. Expected discrepancy of 10%
- Power Efficiency 55 J/TH 10% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW9 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit 135x BM1580
- Dimensions: 298.2mm(L) x 178mm(W) x 296.6mm(H)
- Cooling 2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection Ethernet
- Frequency Automatically set
- Weight: 9.73Kg
New Generation Cutting Edge Technology
Equipped with Bitmain’s 2nd Generation 7nm chip process and utilizing the world’s leading TSMC FinFET technology.
Global optimization is achieved through an enhanced chip performance improving computational performance.
Hashing Power of 40 TH/s
The T17’s optimized structure delivers a continues amount of improved hashing power achieving new heights.
Dual Tube Heat Dissipation Technology
Adopting the new heat dissipation structure, the dual tube design is applied to reduce wind resistance.
The space between the air inlet to the air outlet has been reduced by 50%, improving heat dissipation which further enhances the long-term operation of the miner and reduce maintenance costs for users.
Further Energy Savings
New generation chip pursues deeper improvements on power efficiency achieving 55 J/TH, generating more income to miners.
An Entirely New Design, Added Safety
A new generation design, effectively prevents dust and improves the stability and safety of the miner.
Improved Efficiency. Stable Operation
The new APW9 power supply ensures miners a stable operation, saving electricity costs.
Antminer T17 Warranty:
A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipped date.
|Strict quality inspection and carefully packed.|
Within warranty period
|Free repair/replacement service.|
After warranty period
|There will be repair/replacing cost incurred.|
|Technical support and repairing service are available for the full-life of the miner.|
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date from the Factory to Bitmart. To avail this warranty, contact Bitmain. Overclocking the Antminer V9 will void the warranty immediately. Bitmart does not facilitate warranty claims on behalf of the client as we don’t carry the warranty on behalf of Bitmain! Please log a ticket here: Antminer Repair Ticket. Please note shipping cost is for client account. Bitmart charges an admin fee of R450 for facilitating the process.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given. Defective machines can be repaired for free under the warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired for the cost of parts and labour.
- In some cases, the warranty will be void, but we can still do repairs at your own expense if requested. The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from us first
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to a wet environment
- Bitmain Warranty Conditions found here.
Bitmart cannot guarantee the hash rate of miners thus the advertised Hash Rate is that of the manufacturer and an online statistic procured through Nicehash (Click here) is used to determine earnings.
Income of any miner is not guaranteed and is not controlled by Bitmart. Governing factors of earnings such as Algorithm Network Difficulty and Coin Value determine earnings. No refunds can be given due to the fact that the miner is specially ordered and suppliers do not allow refunds. This clause is in line with the consumer protection act and forms part of the special orders section. Warranty conditions are fulfilled by BITMAIN not Bitmart.
|Dimensions||45 × 30 × 30 cm|
Antminer T17: September Batch One