Antminer S17 50Ths Pro
Antminer S17 50Ths Pro
The new Antminer S17 50Ths Pro from Bitmain mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 50Ths for a power consumption of 2094W.
- Hashrate SHA-256 : +/- low power 36Ths to 48Ths, normal power 50Ths to 55.95Ths, maximum power 50Ths to 62Ths
- Power Consumation : +/- low power 1296W to 1728W, normal power 2094W, maximum power 2385W to 2790W
- 298,2mm(L) x 178mm(W) x 296,6mm(H)
- Total weight 9,50 kg
- Run on 240V AC
- Power supply
Sold By: Bitmart
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Antminer S17 50Ths Pro
The Antminer S17 50Ths Pro is now available to pre-order. The first batch ships from supplier between 24 – 31 July 2019. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to own a ready to mine S17 Bitcoin miner that will allow you to mine the most popular digital currencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and a multitude of other currencies supported by the SHA-256 algorithm.
Antminer S17 50Ths Pro specifications:
| S17 Pro
|Reference power on wall, Watt||1296~1728||1975||2250~2790|
|Reference power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH||36.00||39.50||45.00|
|Hashrate & Power|
|Hashrate, TH/s||Low Power||36~48.00||+3% (1-1)|
|Power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH||Low Power||36.00||39.60|
|Power efficiency on wall @40°C, J/TH||Low Power||38.30||42.12|
|Power on wall, Watt (1-3)||Low Power||1296~1728||2082|
|Power supply AC input voltage, Volt (1-4)||200||220||240|
|Power supply AC input current, Amp(1-5)||Low Power||5.89~7.85||10.41|
|Power supply Input AC Frequency Range, Hz||47||50||63|
|Quantity of hash chips||144|
|Quantity of hash boards||3|
|Networking connection mode||RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M|
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, w/o package),mm(2-1)||298.2*178.0*296.6|
|Net weight, kg (2-2)||9.5|
|Noise, dBA @25°C (2-3)||82|
|Operation humidity, RH(no condensation)||10%||90%|
The following are included:
- Firmware Setup
- Power Supply
- Miner linking to Pool account and wallet (Please provide wallet details at checkout)
- Physical Inspection & testing to ensure you get a 100% working miner
- Power Cable
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date from the Factory to Bitmart. To avail this warranty, email email@example.com. Overclocking the Antminer will void the warranty immediately. Bitmart only facilitates warranty claims on behalf of the client. We don’t carry the warranty on behalf of Bitmain! Please log a ticket here: Antminer Repair Ticket. Please note shipping costs are for the client’s account Bitmart charges an admin fee of R450 for facilitating the process.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given. Defective machines can be repaired for free under the warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
- In some cases, the warranty will be void, but we can still do repairs at your own expense if requested. The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from us first
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment
- Bitmain Warranty Conditions found here.
Bitmart facilitates the repair of Antminer products. If you require a repair done on an Antminer please open a repair ticket and send us the unit for testing and fault finding. All preparatory parts that are damaged will be sent to a repair site in Hong Kong or the USA depending on the nature of the damage and type of part. You can order replacement parts for your Antminers here.
Bitmart cannot guarantee the hash rate of miners thus the advertised Hash Rate is that of the manufacturer and an online statistic procured through Nicehash (Click here) is used to determine earnings.
The income of the miner is not guaranteed and is not controlled by Bitmart. Governing factors of earnings such as Algorithm Network Difficulty and Coin Value determine earnings. No refunds can be given due to the fact that miners are specially ordered and suppliers do not allow refunds. This clause is in line with the Consumer Protection Act and forms part of the special orders section.
Please click here to shop the rage of Asic Miners that Bitmart has on offer.
|Dimensions||18 × 30 × 30 cm|
Shipping date from supplier: 21-31 Oct 2019, Shipping date from supplier: 21-31 Dec 2019, Shipping date from supplier: 21-31 Jan 2020