* PSU Not Included
Antminer L3 Specifications & Earnings
|Bitcoin Income Pm||Power Consumption Pm||Data Usage Pm|
|Online Profit Calculator||800Watt – R1072 @504Mhs||– 2.5Gig|
- Firmware Setup
- Miner linking to Pool account and wallet (Please provide wallet details at checkout)
- Physical Inspection & testing to ensure you get a 100% working miner
- Power Cable
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Antminer L3 Plus
The Litecoin Miner – Antminer L3 Plus otherwise known as the L3 Antminer, is the most efficient Litecoin miner to date. The machine verifies Litecoin transactions and you earn the transaction fees that is charged by the Litecoin Blockchain as well as block rewards to reward the Litecoin miners for their efforts of verifying the transactions. Litecoin mining can give you a decent passive income and the machine is a standalone unit that only needs to be connected to the Internet and power. To get a more in depth understanding of what Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency mining is, feel free to view our video here.
Antminer L3 Specifications:
- Hash Rates: Antminer L3 504MH/s Variation of ±5% is expected.
- 800W 10%
- 1.6J/MH 10%
- Rated Voltage 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit: 288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
- Chip Type: BM1485 ASIC chip
- Dimensions: 352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
- Cooling 2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 4800rpm, Rear fan: 1200rpm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection Ethernet
- Frequency Automatically set
The BM1485 ASIC chip
Finally an ASIC chip to mine Scrypt coins
The BM1485 chip, the first Litecoin Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chip in more than two years, is designed by the same team that designs the world’s most power-efficient ASIC chips for Bitcoin mining.
Each Antminer L3 employs 288 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any previous Litecoin miner on the market.
Antminer L3 Warranty:
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date from the Factory to Bitmart. To avail this warranty, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Overclocking the Antminer S9 will void the warranty immediately. Bitmart only facilitates warranty claims on behalf of the client. We don’t carry the warranty on behalf of Bitmain!
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given. Defective machines can be repaired for free under the warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
- In some cases, the warranty will be void, but we can still do repairs at your own expense if requested. The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from us first
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment
- Bitmain Warranty Conditions found here.
Antminer L3 Repairs
Bitmart facilitates the repair of Antminer products. If you require a repair done on an Antminer L3 please open a repair ticket and send us the unit for testing and fault finding. All preparatory parts that are damaged will be sent to a repair site in Hong Kong or the USA depending on the nature of the damage and type of part.
Bitmart cannot guarantee the hash rate of miners thus the advertised Hash Rate is that of the manufacturer and an online statistic procured through Nicehash (Click here) is used to determine earnings.
The income of the miner is not guaranteed and is not controlled by Bitmart. Governing factors of earnings such as Algorithm Network Difficulty and Coin Value determine earnings. No refunds can be given due to the fact that miners are specially ordered and suppliers do not allow refunds. This clause is in line with the Consumer Protection Act and forms part of the special orders section.
|Dimensions||45 × 25 × 25 cm|