- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Antminer DR5 Specifications
|Hash Rate||34TH / s ±5％|
|Network connection mode||Ethernet|
|Product dimensions(with package)||486mm*265mm*388mm|
|Product weight (without package)||≈10KG|
- Firmware Setup
- Power Supply
- Miner linking to Pool account and wallet (Please provide wallet details at checkout)
- Physical Inspection & testing to ensure you get a 100% working miner
- Power Cable
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date from the Factory to Bitmart. To avail this warranty, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Overclocking the Antminer will void the warranty immediately. Bitmart only facilitates warranty claims on behalf of the client. We don’t carry the warranty on behalf of Bitmain! Please log a ticket here: Antminer Repair Ticket. Please note shipping costs are for the client’s account Bitmart charges an admin fee of R450 for facilitating the process.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given. Defective machines can be repaired for free under the warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
- In some cases, the warranty will be void, but we can still do repairs at your own expense if requested. The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from us first
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment
- Bitmain Warranty Conditions found here.
Bitmart facilitates the repair of Antminer products. If you require a repair done on an Antminer please open a repair ticket and send us the unit for testing and fault finding. All preparatory parts that are damaged will be sent to a repair site in Hong Kong or the USA depending on the nature of the damage and type of part. You can order replacement parts for your Antminers here.
Bitmart cannot guarantee the hash rate of miners thus the advertised Hash Rate is that of the manufacturer and an online statistic procured through Nicehash (Click here) is used to determine earnings.
The income of the miner is not guaranteed and is not controlled by Bitmart. Governing factors of earnings such as Algorithm Network Difficulty and Coin Value determine earnings. No refunds can be given due to the fact that miners are specially ordered and suppliers do not allow refunds. This clause is in line with the Consumer Protection Act and forms part of the special orders section.
Please click here to shop the rage of Asic Miners that Bitmart has on offer.
|Dimensions||30 × 13 × 19 cm|