The Antminer D3
The DASH Miner – Antminer D3 otherwise known as the D3 Antminer is the most efficient DASH miner to date. The machine verifies DASH Transactions and you earn the transaction fees that are charged by the DASH Blockchain as well as block rewards to reward the DASH miners for their efforts of verifying the transactions. DASH mining can give you a decent passive income and the machine is a standalone unit that only needs to be connected to the Internet and power. To get a more in-depth understanding of what Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency mining is, feel free to view our video here.
Sold By: Bitmart
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Antminer D3 Specifications:
- Hash Rates: Antminer D3 19.3GH/s Variation of ±5% is expected.
- 1200W 10% (at the wall, with Bitmart’s 1600Watt PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Rated Voltage 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit: 180 chips on four hashing boards, 60 chips on one hashing board
- Chip Type: X11 ASIC chip
- Dimensions: 352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
- Cooling 2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 4800rpm, Rear fan: 1200rpm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection Ethernet
- Frequency Automatically set
Finally an ASIC chip to mine X11 coins
The D3 chips, the first X11 Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chip in more than two years, is designed by the same team that designs the world’s most power-efficient ASIC chips for Bitcoin mining.
Each Antminer D3 employs 180 such chips to deliver more hash-rate and efficiency than any previous X11 miner on the market.
|Dimensions||45 × 25 × 25 cm|